Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Bookish Identity Tag!


God, these things look like so much fun! I've seen book tags being done all over YouTube, and since I don't have a YouTube channel, I decided why not do the tag on my book blog?

This tag was created by Benjaminoftomes on YouTube (here's the link to his original video) and the tag is questions he came up with about the different worlds in YA fiction books.

Let's get started!

Q: What dystopian/fantasy world would you like to live in?
A: This is such an easy question, I don't even have to think about it. Hogwarts, hands down. Who wouldn't want to live at Hogwarts to learn magic? To go to Hogsmeade and drink butter beer? Oh and not to mention be friends with The Golden Trio? Yeah, sign me up any day.

Q: Who would your partner be?
A: This question is very broad, so I'll answer this the two ways I can think of. A "boyfriend" kind of partner (if I can choose from any book), will be either Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series or Four from Divergent (Sorry Peeta. You still have a very special place in my heart). I choose them both because not only are they gorgeous (like oh. my. god. gorgeous), but they are also very compassionate and beautiful characters. Now partner as in "partner-in-crime," I think I'd choose maybe Alina Starkov from Shadow and Bone? Or Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy because she is bad ass and hilarious and just 100 percent awesome.

Q: Who would your godly mother/father be? (Percy Jackson Series)
A: Now, I don't know many of the Greek Gods, but I know I would love to have Zeus or Poseidon as my godly parent. I mean, how cool would it be to be able to control wind or water? Or be able to talk to animals?

Q: Would you rather be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (The Mortal Instruments Series)
A: I don't read The Mortal Instrument series (I gave up on the third one because Clary pissed me off - and I'm not even sorry about it), but a Nephilim is a child of a human and a god (kind of like a demigod) and is also a giant? I'm not entirely sure what it is to be honest, so I'm gonna go with Downworlder. Maybe I'll be a kickass Shadowhunter.

Q: What House would you be in? (Harry Potter Series)
A: Hufflepuff, hands down. (Screw all of you who think Hufflepuff is a shit House. It's a great House!)

Q: What faction would you be in? (Divergent Series)
A: Honestly, I think I'd want to be in either Dauntless or Amity.

Q: What would be your daemon? (Northern Lights Series)
A: Lets just skip this question because I've never heard of this book series before and I can't find it for the life of me on Goodreads, or Google.

With tags, you're supposed to tag other people to do this tag, too, so I tag all of you! If you do decide to do this fun tag, please leave a comment below with a link to your tag and I'll check it out!

4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, some great choices! :O you've never heard of the Northern Lights Trilogy? From reading this post I think it would be exactly your type of book. The first book is Northern Lights but is also known as 'The Golden Compass'. Maybe you have heard of it, it has also been made into a film in the same name. Big recommendations for this trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the film with Nicole Kidman, and some little girl with a bear? Because I have heard of that, but I never knew it was a book lol. I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've just started a book blog and I've done this tag! I'm in hufflepuff too! Yay go badgers! Here's a link to my tag if you want to check it out? http://www.accionovels.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/bookish-identity-tag.html
    Also I love the Northern Lights trilogy, I think you should definitely check it out! Like brocsbookcase said, it's also called 'The Golden Compass'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Cool tag!
    I stole the idea and used it on my own new blog!
    http://justanotherbookishblog.blogspot.nl
    I'm also in goodreads as WingsReads :)
    Great blog btw! :D
    Also, I'm sorry if this published more than once, computer problems ^^

    ReplyDelete