Thursday, October 31, 2013

National Novel Writing Month



It's almost here! NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing month, is right around the corner!

For those of you who don't know, every where during the month of November, every writer takes out their notebooks, pens, and thinking caps and brainstorm a novel to write during those thirty days. The goal is, from the beginning of the month to the end, you have to write up to the goal of 50,000 words! 

And this year I will be participating! I'm very excited to start! This is my first time doing NaNoWriMo and, I gotta say, I'm very nervous. I'm not very experienced with writing-I write as much as I can-so this is a new challenge for me. I hope I'm able to complete the challenge of 50,000 words and win! 

My book genre will be a fairy tale retelling. That's all I know, I'm still working out the details (and with only a day left. Procrastinator, much?). I don't divulge which fairytale, though. You'll find out once NaNoWriMo starts!

If you're also participating in NaNoWriMo, please, add me as a friend! You can do so by clicking here.

Are you doing NaNoWriMo? If so, what's your story about? Have you participated before? Are you a newb, just like me? Are you excited, nervous, scared? Please, leave a comment down below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment