Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The One

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, where we spotlight upcoming and highly anticipated (at least for me) releases.

This week, my choice for "Waiting on" Wednesday is:

Title: The One (The Selection #3)
Author: Kiera Cass
Expected Publication Date: May 6, 2014
Summary from Goodreads: The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.

It's no secret that I'm in love with The Selection trilogy by Kiera cass (I'm especially in love with Prince Maxon!). When The Elite came out, the series got much better and then we got to learn more about the characters and see new sides to Maxon and it all made me love the series even more.

So I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for the third and final book in the series, The One, to come out! The cover was released only a couple of days ago, and look how beautiful it is! I honestly can't get over it. The only downside to this is that I have to wait until May of next year for the book to come out!

What upcoming books are you most looking forward to read? Please let me know in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. YES! I can't wait for this!! Except I didn't realize that it didn't come out until May and I must say that makes me SO sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series too and that cover is so gorgeous. Is that a wedding dress, do you think?? Great pick and thanks for stopping by! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds. I'm on Maxon's team too. He is probably my favorite character in the series. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete