Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

I haven't uploaded on my blog in forever! I feel like I've abandoned my little home! Don't worry *pats computer* I'll update more soon! Christmas vacation is just around the corner and soon I'll have more free time to post more things!

The Top 10 Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where each week you post your top ten best, worst, etc. This week's topic is top ten 2014 releases I'm dying to read!!!

I know I'm not alone here when I say there are a ton of books I'm dying to read but have to wait until next year to get my hands on! (Actually it might be just a couple of books, but I feel so intensely towards them that it feels like a lot!)

So, here's my list!:

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3): The Lunar Chronicles quickly became one of my favorite series after being highly recommended to me by a couple of friends and I'm so glad I listened to them! Cinder and Scarlet are two of my favorite books and I am dying for Cress! Why is February so far away!!

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #3): I was very reluctant with this series but once I started reading Unravel Me, I couldn't put it down! Ignite Me is a serious must have, which also doesn't come out until February!

3. The One by Kiera Cass (The Selection #3):  Maxon!!! Literally the one and only reason why I stuck around for this series and the only reason I am truly anticipating this novel! What an amazing character! So sweet and charismatic and just perfect. If America picks Aspen over precious Maxon, I have no idea what I'll do.

4. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha Trilogy #3): Does this even need explaining? Shadow and Bone is nothing short of amazing and I need this book, like, right now.

5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3): I still haven't Lola and the Boy Next Door, but I really loved Anna and the French Kiss so I'm super excited to get on with this series! Nothing but good things have been said about Lola and I know Isla will be even as, if not more, wonderful!

6. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy (The 5th Wave #2): Does this one even need explaining? Hell no.

7. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #5): I'm currently reading The Golden Lily, the second book in the series, and I am loving this series! I know that as soon as I finish, I will be dying to get my hands on this sequel!

8. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #5): House of Hades had me in a roller coaster of feelings and I can't wait for Blood of Olympus! Nico better get a POV! Or something! Don't leave us hanging, Riordan! And don't you dare try and hurt him, either! *sobs*

9. The Young Elites by Marie Lu: The Legend trilogy was truly amazing. I love Marie Lu so much and I know that her next series will be nothing but excellent.

10. Panic by Lauren Oliver: I'm gonna admit- I have no idea what this book is about lol. But Lauren Oliver is a great writer and I loved the Delirium trilogy (even though Requiem was a flop). The summary has be excited to see what the story is truly about and I can't wait to read it!

+ Bonus!

11. Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I know it's top ten but I had to include Landline! Rainbow Rowell has quickly become one of my favorite authors (and person - I mean, honestly, do you follow her on twitter?). I love her writing and her characters and even though I have yet to read Attachments, it's on my TBR list and Landline is a book I am very excited for!

What books are you most excited for next year? Maybe I missed one! Please leave a comment below and let me know! Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. I chose Cress and Isla and the Happily Ever After, as well! I loved both Anna and the French Kiss,and Lola and the Boy Next Door. So far, Lola is my favorite, but I hope Isla is fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Infinite Sea is one I left off my list, but I am definitely looking forward to it. The 5th Wave was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2-5 pretty much sums up what I'm waiting on for 2014. I just want to read them, collect them, and hug them <3

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cress is on my list too, I love the Lunar Chronicles! I'm also really excited for The One, I'm definitely Team Maxon over Team Aspen too. :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/12/02/2014/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cress, The Infinite Sea, Ruin and Rising, The One and The Young Elite are all on my list too! I can't wait for all of them to be released and the floodgates of my tear ducts would probably burst from the feels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! A lot of these made my own list, but I need to read the whole series for them - Shatter Me, Lunar Chronices and the Grisha series. I'm excited to get to all of them next year. I also can't wait for The One, want to see how everything ends for America. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list - several I want to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely forgot Landline in my post! I just finished Fangirl and I'm overwhelmed with feels. Rainbow Rowell just moved to #2 on my list of favourite authors.

    Thanks for commenting btw :)

    - Lauren @ Lauren Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to everything on your list! What an awesome list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so happy to learn about Landline! I couldn't bring myself to add Blood of Olympus because it is so, so far away. At least Cress is right around the corner! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete