I haven't uploaded on my blog in forever! I feel like I've abandoned my little home! Don't worry *pats computer* I'll update more soon! Christmas vacation is just around the corner and soon I'll have more free time to post more things!
The Top 10 Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where each week you post your top ten best, worst, etc. This week's topic is top ten 2014 releases I'm dying to read!!!
I know I'm not alone here when I say there are a ton of books I'm dying to read but have to wait until next year to get my hands on! (Actually it might be just a couple of books, but I feel so intensely towards them that it feels like a lot!)
So, here's my list!:
1. Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3): The Lunar Chronicles quickly became one of my favorite series after being highly recommended to me by a couple of friends and I'm so glad I listened to them! Cinder and Scarlet are two of my favorite books and I am dying for Cress! Why is February so far away!!
2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #3): I was very reluctant with this series but once I started reading Unravel Me, I couldn't put it down! Ignite Me is a serious must have, which also doesn't come out until February!
3. The One by Kiera Cass (The Selection #3): Maxon!!! Literally the one and only reason why I stuck around for this series and the only reason I am truly anticipating this novel! What an amazing character! So sweet and charismatic and just perfect. If America picks Aspen over precious Maxon, I have no idea what I'll do.
4. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha Trilogy #3): Does this even need explaining? Shadow and Bone is nothing short of amazing and I need this book, like, right now.
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3): I still haven't Lola and the Boy Next Door, but I really loved Anna and the French Kiss so I'm super excited to get on with this series! Nothing but good things have been said about Lola and I know Isla will be even as, if not more, wonderful!
6. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy (The 5th Wave #2): Does this one even need explaining? Hell no.
7. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #5): I'm currently reading The Golden Lily, the second book in the series, and I am loving this series! I know that as soon as I finish, I will be dying to get my hands on this sequel!
8. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #5): House of Hades had me in a roller coaster of feelings and I can't wait for Blood of Olympus! Nico better get a POV! Or something! Don't leave us hanging, Riordan! And don't you dare try and hurt him, either! *sobs*
9. The Young Elites by Marie Lu: The Legend trilogy was truly amazing. I love Marie Lu so much and I know that her next series will be nothing but excellent.
10. Panic by Lauren Oliver: I'm gonna admit- I have no idea what this book is about lol. But Lauren Oliver is a great writer and I loved the Delirium trilogy (even though Requiem was a flop). The summary has be excited to see what the story is truly about and I can't wait to read it!
11. Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I know it's top ten but I had to include Landline! Rainbow Rowell has quickly become one of my favorite authors (and person - I mean, honestly, do you follow her on twitter?). I love her writing and her characters and even though I have yet to read Attachments, it's on my TBR list and Landline is a book I am very excited for!
What books are you most excited for next year? Maybe I missed one! Please leave a comment below and let me know! Thanks!