Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Most Anticipated Book Releases of 2014!

Yes, I know this could serve as a "Book Talk Friday" post, but I got so excited after making my list that I didn't want to wait until next Friday to post it. Also, I this post is kind of a month late, but hey, it's better late than never, am I right?

This year is the year for book releases! There are so many good books coming out this year; it's only January and I already have a huge list! I know that as the year progresses, I'll discover more books and more series, which won't be great for my overloaded book shelves, or my bank account if you know what I mean! *wink*

I've compiled my list in chronological order. I divided them by each month and then by their release date. Just thinking about these books coming out so soon make me so anxious! I'm excited to read all of these books and I kinda want them now, but unfortunately I'm going to have to settle into waiting (boo!).

* = Series I haven't started but plan to!

January:
1/28 CRUEL BEAUTY by Rosamund Hodge
1/28 THE UNBOUND by Victoria Schwab*
1/28 INTO THE STILL BLUE by Veronica Rossi*

February:
2/4 CRESS by Marissa Meyer
2/4 IGNITE ME by Tahereh Mafi
(I'm so excited for the both of these! I might actually cry when I get them)

March:
3/4 LET THE STORM BREAK by Shannon Messenger

April:
4/15 WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TRUE by Huntley Fitzpatrick

May:
5/6 THE ONE by Kiera Cass
5/13 RENEGADE by Debra Driza*
5/13 REBEL by Amy Tintera

June:
6/3 RUIN AND RISING by Leigh Bardugo
6/10 THE RETRIBUTION OF MARA DYER by Michelle Hodkin

July:
7/8 LANDLINE by Rainbow Rowell
7/29 SILVER SHADOWS by Richelle Mead

August:
8/5 LAIR OF DREAMS by Libba Bray*

September:
-

October:
10/7 THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS by Rick Riordan
(It's coming out a week before my birthday! What a present!)

November:
-

December:
-


Like I've said, this is my list as of right now. There's no doubt that this list will definitely increase as we get into this new year! I am so excited that I might burst into a huge pile of confetti about all of these books! I'm pretty sure I'll get heart palpitations when the books come in the mail (amazon pre-order, duh!), so thankfully they're spread out sporadically. (BUT CRESS AND IGNITE ME COME OUT ON THE SAME DAY AHHHHHHHH!!!!!) *breathes*

So, what books are you most looking forward to in the new year? Please, leave me a comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment