Monday, April 28, 2014

Introduction to BookTube!

Hello friends! 

In case you missed it, I started a BookTube channel! For those of you who don't know, BookTube is the term used for a YouTube channel that mainly focuses on books. As an avid reader who is obsessed with watching other YouTubers talk about their books, I decided to give in to the temptation and, after a lot of doubt with my self esteem, make a channel!

Last week I posted my first video, which was a book talk for The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, which you can find right here. This week, I decided to post an introduction video! I felt it wouldn't be right if I made a BookTube channel without telling you a little bit about who I am. I'll leave the video down below!


Hours after posting this video, I got a couple of comments from some very lovely ladies and two new subscribers! *tries to hold back tears* *fails* *cries* It's very humbling that people like my videos and even subscribed so they can be updated when I post a new video and it's giving me the confidence to post more! I've been told how nice this community (the booktube community) is, but I didn't know how much and I feel pretty grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment