Monday, April 21, 2014

Vid BookTalk: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken!

Hello friends! I have some very exciting news!

Recently, I've been toying around with the idea of making a BookTube channel! For those of you who don't know, BookTube is a term for someone who has a YouTube channel that mainly targets posts about books. It's like a book blog, like this one, but instead of typing everything in a blog post, you stand in front of a camera and talk lol. (Okay, Karla, now you're just rambling).

I've been attempting to make videos and obtain the courage to post a video up, but I could never do it. But now I have! My first video is a Book Talk about Alexandra Bracken's YA novel, The Darkest Minds! I'll leave the video down below!


I'm very excited to be sharing this with you guys! It's taken a lot of courage for me to put this up, and even though it's up I'm still very, very self concious, so your kind words would be grateful! I'm very excited to start this new journey! I watch all these booktubers talking about their favorite books and making friends and connections and I envy them so much. I don't have many friends who read the same books I do, so I hope to make a whole bunch more!

To answer your burning questions (lol), no I will not be leaving my blog. I've spent so much time investing in it, and I still love my blog! So I'm going to keep this up, as well as my youtube channel! 

For those of you out there who do come to my blog and read my posts, thank you so much for supporting me. I truly appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart!

Karla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment