Thursday, February 12, 2015

January 2015 Book Haul

Wow, my first every book haul! I've been blogging for so long (over a year, in fact) and I've never done any book hauls! I'm terrible when it comes to this blog, I know, but I'm trying to improve. (I feel like I say that a lot, don't I?)

As for my spending, I think I did okay. Last year I bought over 100 books, averaging on almost 10 books a month, which was crazy. I didn't realize how crazy I was until I did the math. So when the new year started, I told myself I either a) wouldn't buy more books than the amount of books I've read that month or b) buy one book for every two books I've read. Clearly, I've chosen the first option (because I have no will power).

I bought only a couple of books, four to be exact, which is crazy good for me because I buy a lot! I feel crazy proud of myself! But (I know, not the but!) I bought a crazy amount of ebooks. What can I say! In my defense, they were all $2.99 or under, so I feel like I got a really good deal. God bless amazon and their kindle daily deals.



Physical books



Ebooks:

No comments:

Post a Comment